Monday, December 22, 2008

The Many Faces Of Buggy


The true face of Corwyn, aka Buggy, once his mother leaves the house. I think at times, this boy was brought into the world with one sole purpose: To love his mommy, lavish her with praise randomly, take her side no matter what, and to make my life way more, how should I put it...it interesting. This face is known officially as "Evil Buggy". He is surely plotting something right now.


Here is the Buggy that most people see. Cute, innocent, and a normal going-on-5-year-old. He has a huge vibrancy for life and learning how to do things. Then everyone leaves and he is left alone with me....as if on cue, return to the first picture. It would be comical to me, except for the fact that I fear for my life. The boy has a penchant for licking me as a fighting mechanism. He once left peanut butter on my arm as a reminder that he owns me, and that his tongue is a peanut butter magnet. This picture is also known as "Normal Buggy".



And then you have this look. I'm not even sure how to explain this one. It has differnet meanings. The first and foremost is probably "look, my eyeballs are big!!"
The second is probably the look he gives his mother after she hears me shrieking like a girl in response to his disgusting lickathons on me. As if he is saying "What? I don't know what Daddy is talking about. You mean licking is not good? Look, I'm not even 5 yet...and I'm cute. Feed me!" Clearly he is just using this in his arsenal of childhood to throw people off his real path (see picture 1). I really feel I better put the message out into the world, before he devises new ways to torture, and eventually, eradicate me from the living.

Seriously though, Corwyn is a very photogenic child, and he knows it. As soon as a camera shows up, he is always finding a way to entertain the viewer of the ensuing photo. AND....his birthday is December 24th. Your poll question here is: Do I gip him for his birthday or Christmas? LMAO

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great pics! The kids obviously get their looks from their mom........(just kidding.....maybe......I think.....sort of) ROFLMAO

Godfather said...

I am going to guess you looked just like this at his age!

Anonymous said...

Working on getting some old photos of mike scanned for all to see. Bug actually looks more like I did as a child.

Anonymous said...

whatdaya think, mikey....should i bring in "michelle"? lol!

Mookie said...

you wouldn't dare!!!!

Anonymous said...

Mrs. Mike, PLEASE SHARE WITH US......now that I know he doesn't want you too, I'm going to push harder..........LOL

Mike, you should ask my son about the word DARE.............he learned very young to never use it around me.......LOL

Mookie said...

My legal representation would clearly advise me that any attempts to bring "Michelle" into the matter would be defaming my character, and would be viewed by any good justice loving judge to grant divorce without penalty to me!

Lynda- You stay out of it!! LOL

Anonymous said...

divorce? over a stupid photo? don't even joke about such things, sir.

Anonymous said...

Geez Mike, take aways a girl's fun why don't you..........*pouting*

Mrs. Mike, is this what you have to put up with? OH, but WE do need to chat...........LOL