I am copying this idea I found from R-Guy's Blog. It is something fun to do to take our mind off of all things serious. As R-Guy says, do it yourself..or don't.
1. My uncle once: Risked death by a dog when I kicked his football over the fence into the neighbors yard.
2. Never in my life: Have I used the urinal for the #2 operation. (Sadly, I have seen evidence that not all people can make such a claim)
3. When I was five: On my 5th birthday, right after Sesame Street, it hit me that I was 5, and I jumped up and down clapping and shouting repeatedly "I'm Five, I'm Five!"
4. High School was: a lot longer than it should have been.
5. I will never forget: that I forget a lot of things even as I'm saying them!
6. I once met: a guy actually named Woody (on his birth certificate).
7. There’s this girl I know who: makes sure I get up for work in time when I shut the alarm off while still sleeping. I love my wife!
8. Once, at a bar: I have committed an act that required apologizing to many people the next workday (multiple times..glad I don't get sauced all the time anymore)
9. By noon, I’m usually: praying for sleep!
10. Last night: I went to work....as usual
11. If only I had: saved all that money I made as a teenager instead of wasting it on gas driving around in circles everynight!
12. Next time I go to church: well, I um, don't know..its been awhile.
13. Terry Schiavo: was a lady in Florida that I never knew, but heard about constantly for awhile.
14. What worries me most: is that I don't do enough to see that my family has all that they need.
15. When I turn my head left, I see: my cat running and growling, as thouhg possessed by some type of Feline Devil....in about 15 minutes or so, he'll be asleep.
16. When I turn my head right, I see: Family pictures
17. You know I’m lying when: I can't keep a straight face after having blurted out something that sounds like a legal argument.
18. What I miss most about the eighties: that damn blue rubber bouncy ball I lost!
19. If I were a character in Shakespeare, I’d be: The narrator.
20. By this time next year: I will be a year older and perhaps a bit wiser. (this was RG's response, and I have to agree)
21. A better name for me would be: Grand Exhalted Leader of the Land of Munchkins and Flying Monkeys!
22. I have a hard time understanding: how women have the ability to tell a long drawn out story instead of giving a 'yes or no' answer to a 'yes or no' question
23. If I ever go back to school, I’ll: be asking my son or sons just what the ehck they were thinking by pulling a stunt like that!
24. You know I like you if: I actually am willing to hold a conversation with you on the phone.
25. If I ever won an award, the first person I’d thank would be: the academy?
26. Darwin, Mozart, Slim Pickens & Geraldine Ferraro: an odd assortment of people to go in a winner takes all duel.
27. Take my advice, never: volunteer or agree to a statement that says a woman's clothes make her look fat.
28. My ideal breakfast is: Cereal
29. A song I love, but do not own is: Stairway to Heaven
30. If you visit my hometown, I suggest: playing in traffic, it's pretty light, so you should be okay.
31. Tulips, character flaws, microchips, & track stars: are all different from each other.
32. Why won’t people: just give me the stimulus money to decide how it is spent. (imagine how many tootsie rolls I could get!!)
33. If you spend the night at my house: my wife will cook you a great meal!
34. I’d stop my wedding for: absolutely nothing...my mother in law spent way too much on food for the reception..surely I would've had an 'acccident' if I had stopped anything!
35. The world could do without: Diet anything!
36. I’d rather lick the belly of a cockroach than: mess with a mama bear and her cubs.
37. My favorite blonde is: my kids
38: Paper clips are more useful than: phones
39. If I do anything well, it’s: dominate little kids in neighborhood football! (HA!)
40. And by the way: if you actually read all these, Congratulations!!! You may be the winner of $10million. I wouldn't hold your breath though...we already gave it to Congress!