Monday, November 15, 2010

Meaning of Names

So on Facebook I saw my sister had posted that she looked up her and her husband's names on Urbandictionary.com to get a definition.

I thought I'd do the same thing. I found two close definition entries for me and wasn't sure which one worked, and which parts of each really seemed to match up

Definition #1: A very cool guy who makes everyone laugh. Once you meet him, you will want to be his friend right away. He is super cute and very good-looking. He has amazing taste...in music, clothes, food, everything. Every girl secretly wishes that he could be her boyfriend...mainly because he recently broke up with his girlfriend...mainly because everyone knows that he likes commitment...mainly because he is sweet and knows how to treat a girl...mainly because however strange and wierd he may be, he's perfect. In his own little way, he is perfect.

Breaking this one down. I make everyone laugh. The question there is how many are laughing with me, at my antics, and at me? The middle fluff I'll skip over. Then you get to the last parts. 'however strange and weird he may be, he's perfect. In his own little way, he is perfect.' Do they mean I'm perfectly strange and weird or what?

Definition #2: a handsome and intelligent man, michael is very grounded and knows what he wants. Michael has the ideal person in mind and won't fall for someone fake. ambition and goals to take over the world is what he dreams up. give him his perfect partner and he will become complete like no other time in his life. Michael is like the sun and is legendary.

Breaking this one down. handsome and intelligent? Check! Grounded and knows what he wants? check and 'workin on it'. Won't fall for someone fake? got my bases covered there. Goals to take over the world? Check...my plans are all falling into place quicker than you all realize. Like the sun and legendary? Yes I like the sun, just not too much of it, cuz I don't tan well, just fry like a lobster. As for the legendary part...I am a legend in my own mind. I'm working on everyone else's minds as we speak. More than just you poor already-conquered readers will know my name soon enough!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Not sure going with name definitions is very scientific. What you need to do is get an astrological chart done, and then augment that with Tarot cards.