Monday, September 29, 2008

Quotes For The Week (29SEP-03OCT2008)

WEll, since I've slacked off on this feature for the past couple weeks, I figure I better throw something in before my long awaited trip to Florida for my sister's wedding. So this week, I'll use a few quotes from some of the bloggers I follow, rather than fromt he book of quotes I normally use.


"Through meditation we can let the words of Jesus descend from our minds into our hearts and create there a dwelling place for the Spirit. Whatever we do and wherever we go, let us stay close to the words of Jesus. They are words of eternal life."

----Helen Losse of Windows Toward The World (From her blog entry "Meditation" 21sep08)



"Tonight I am suffering because I ate too many onions. The old stomach cannot take them as well as it used to."

----Renaissance Guy of Significant Pursuit (From his blog entry "What To Do With My Beard" 29sep08)


"I should never check the news on the weekend…"

----The Godfather of Theslowbleed.com (from his blog entry "Weekend Update: Bush Gets $634B…and It Is NOT Bailout Money…" 28sep08)


"All the soda you want.. for free. This place is great."

----Jay Burns of All In (from his blog entry "The ATM is CLOSED!" 23sep08)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very Funny...let me know if you end up near Orlando!

Mookie said...

Will be flying into Orlando Friday in the early afternoon (so far the multiple adjustments have us getting in at 145, but thats changed 3 times in as many months so who knows)before driving up to St Augustine for the festivities. And then flying out Monday afternoon from Orlando again.