Monday, October 13, 2008

Florida Trip - Part One

So, here's the view from our room at the Hampton Inn, which was graciously comped by my sister, Becky, and her husband, Victor. Just beyond those trees and 2 buildings after that is Vilano Beach and the Atlantic Ocean (a mere 100 yards away).

And here is the reason we were down in Florida...Becky and Vic right after their ceremony at the Lightner Museum in St. Augustine.

....and again at the Reef Restuarant, where they held a very nice, very lowkey reception. I wish my wife had taken pictures of the food...it was great!! I had the Chicken di Parma...YUM!

That's right, take it in. LITERALLY, the ONLY time I have ever seen my dad in a tuxedo. And I'm sure he will assure you if you ask, that this is also the LAST time you will see him in a tuxedo.

And here is Vilano Beach, taken our last day in St Augustine before checking out of our hotel on Sunday morning.

More photos to follow soon!

No comments: